cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE "No Service" after switching to Sprint

Journeyman

iPhone SE "No Service" after switching to Sprint

Three days ago my husband and I switched to Sprint for the kickstart unlimited plan and brought our own devices. My device was approved before making the switch but when the technician tried to port the phone over, it would connect for 5 seconds before showing "No Service" -- they tried many options (we were at Sprint for 4 hours) and told me to go home and hopefully it would eventually connect over night. They talked to Sprint HQ (?) who recognized the device in the queue and didn't know why it wasn't porting over. I'm tried resetting the network, restarting, doing the #UPDATE# and ##CLEAR# and they will temporarily connect with 0 or 1 bar but go back to no service after seconds. I see other people have had this problem but were all solved offline. Any help would be great. Would this fix if I just got a new Sprint number? Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: iPhone SE "No Service" after switching to Sprint

Hm that sounds like the device isn't fully unlocked from the previous carrier you had it on. Have you called them to make sure it didn't miss the unlock signal?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat