cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS Max Voice Call Quality terrible at start of all calls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone XS Max Voice Call Quality terrible at start of all calls.

Good Afternoon, 

I have been experiencing a problem with my iPhone XS Max during voice calls. The best way to describe the issue is, at the start of all calls (first 15-20 seconds) the call audio is distance, faint and the person on the other line can faintly hear me and I can barley hear them. After 15-20 seconds, the call audio is clear. I have reset my network settings on my iPhone but this did NOT change the call audio. I wondered if anyone else has experienced the same issue or if anyone has a solution for the problem. 

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: iPhone XS Max Voice Call Quality terrible at start of all calls.

Hey Conner! Is this with just one caller or have you tried multiple different contacts? Is it happening in the same area or wherever you use the phone?

The problem happens with several different contacts. Both calling out and receiving calls. It seems to happen in many different locations as well. My iPhone is up to date. 

Thank you for your response @HELPeR_Sprint

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You're welcome, Conner!.  Can you send me a PM? I want to take a look at refreshing some of the services from our end and if need be create a network support ticket.  

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat