cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 11 from New Zealand

Journeyman

iphone 11 from New Zealand

My friend gave me a new iPhone 11 as a gift. He got it from New Zealand. I tried to swap with my iPhone XS but was told that the new iPhone 11 IMEI is invalid. Can anybody help on this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: iphone 11 from New Zealand

julieyuyinggu - Good morning. 

In order to unlock the device, there are certain requirements that it needs to meet, among the most important are:

• That the device is unlock capable.
  • Are you requesting international or Domestic unlock?
  • That it is fully paid, meaning that it cannot have any pending contract nor balance.
  • Never has been reported lost or stolen. The account last associated with the device must be current.
  • To get information about other requirements, please visit: http://sprint.co/2HF8FlH. If your equipment meets the requirements, we can proceed with your request. Please send me a private message with the account number or account name last associate with the device.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

the new phone will need to be added into Sprints database..the agent that popped in here can assist with that.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-How-to-Add-a-Device-to-Sprint-s-database-B...

this will walk you through on what all is needed in order to get it added/ if its allowed to be added

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Thanks fireguy_6364.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat