all shows that it is locked. So here I request to unlock my iphone

[Edited for Privacy]

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: please unlock my iphone xs

Second hand hand iPhone on eBay
I don’t know what’s wrong with it

This phone is locked to Sprint because the account has a large balance on it and the phone has not been paid off. We cannot unlock the phone until the original owner pays these balances. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I want to know how much the original owner owes to the sprint, if able ,I pay the balance and you unlock my phone. Because I didn’t know that the iPhone can be locked before, and there will be balance left to this phone without the card.my beg!

As I stated before I cannot tell you that. It's private information. We recommend if you are going to purchase a phone from someone you meet them at a Sprint store to confirm the phone doesn't have a balance on it. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

any ways i can make to it ?the owner dont pay the money ,i can not unlock my phone?
Journeyman

any way i can make to it ?the owner dont pay the money ,i can not unlock my phone?

We don't recommend paying off someone else's balance. In most cases, the balance is so high, it's more than the phone is worth. But without payment of the phone and the account balance, the phone doesn't meet unlock eligibility. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

sorry,i just want a solution and i am willing to pay some money to unlock my phone. i am ask for help,could you please help me to find a way out?

Unfortunately, the entire account balance would need to be paid. Unless you're able to provide any account details, we're unable to assist you.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I’m not in America. And don’t know noting about the account. I want to know what one account information should I provide.

You would have to provide the customer's name, phone number and security information for us to provide you the balance that would need to be paid. Since this can't be done, we're unable to assist you further with this phone. Please refer to eBay for return options. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat