cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

umlock my apple

Journeyman

Re: umlock my apple

So my phone will never be activated, will it?

I sent you a PM. Please respond to that PM. 

Journeyman

I really need you to unlock it for me. I have a lot of information in that cell phone. I can't unlock those information abroad. Unless unlocked, I need those information when I return home.
Journeyman

You really can't unlock me. I understand you too. I can only wait until the lock is unlocked one day.

It is not that we don't want to unlock the device. We have to verify everything before we do. You should still be able to access the information from the phone, but you can't use it on another carrier. Like I said please send us a PM. We can speak about why the phone can't be unlocked. 

Journeyman

I need the validation code of the local operator to get the information, but my account has a device lock and can only be checked with this mobile phone. I go to the Chinese operator and they ignore me. I can only turn to my hometown.

Journeyman

We are always different from the Chinese, right?

Until the phone can meet the required qualifications we can not unlock it. 

Journeyman

You're a good employee, but I'm not a good son who doesn't listen to his mother. Please wish me good luck.
Journeyman

My classmate also met the same problem. He and ATT asked for help and unlocked the lock. I also asked for help but nobody helped me. If I could get home, I would never use sprint. I'm sorry to delay your time.
Wizard

Howdy liangwei. I'll be more than happy to look into unlocking this phone. I see that a PM has been sent to you by Katey88. I have also sent you a PM so I can gather the needed info to assist you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I just want to unlock my mobile phone. I have difficulties abroad.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat