cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Tones Turned Off?

12 REPLIES
Journeyman

Call Tones Turned Off?

The phone is a mess. You have to push the screen icons 10-20 times before it will open anything. It has no video. Which is a big minus for me. It may be pretty in pink, but overall, I rate it a 2, 3 if it had video. I sold mine and bought a different phone. Made $20 profit!

Journeyman

Re: Call Tones Turned Off?

YEP, I Figured That Out Weeks Ago.  THANK U! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint names their call tones now "ringback tones"

Journeyman

I Have Paid For Call Tones Every 3 Months For MANY Years.  However Today Online In My Sprint Account, I DON'T Find Call Tones Anywhere.

I See What Is Called Ring Back Tones, However Ring Back Tones Is Currently FOREIGN TO ME.  :--)

Journeyman

Call Tones Turned Off?

the HTC snap phone sucks!!!!!!!! I have been through four of them. . they all freeze and start sending and recieving text randomly.

Journeyman

Call Tones Turned Off?

First ERIKASCHIEFER you dont download anythign with a call tone it is something that callers hear when they call you. You can check your my content both online on your mysprint account or from your phone. You can also turn on the call tones from your phone as well.

Journeyman

I tried each step of your instructions and there is no option to turn it on or off.  The screen reads: My Call Tones service currently is: Off

When I click it nothing happens and it never gives me the option of turning it on.  I purchased a call tone A Thousand Miles and can't get to it.

Is there any way you can send the file directly to my phone for me?

Thanks for any and all help.

Journeyman

i tried doing all that and it doesnt work. last time i had to contact sprint and they added some code to my phone. do you hav any other tips or opitions i could try?

Journeyman

I tried to browse the tones yesterday to buy, and I got an error message.  I thought it was because the tones were off.  Apparently it was just a glitch because it's working today.  Thanks for your help!

Master

It appears that you haven't purchased any, Once you do there should be the option to turn them on/off.