cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find "contacts" on My Device and Media tab as instructed when trying to access personal address book on Sprint Mobile Sync.

Journeyman

Cannot find "contacts" on My Device and Media tab as instructed when trying to access personal address book on Sprint Mobile Sync.

There is no contacts link on the page. So how can I access this information online through www.sprint.com? The instructions that I found are located at http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Access_your_personal_address_book_on_Sprint_Mobile_Sync/ca... . Can someone please help me with this problem?

Message was edited by: COSTUMEMAN2008

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint button on top of sprint.com once you are signed in will populate 3 items...One item is my device and media

• Tell customer to go to www.sprint.com using a computer Web browser.
  • Click Sign in, enter username and password, click Sign in again.
  • Click My device & media tab.
  • Click Contacts icon.
  • Click Launch Sprint Mobile Sync

Only if you have a mobile sync compatible device.

Jeff Bratcher

Sprint Tech

Master

The only devices that have mobile sync are LG lx 400   Motorola v950 renegade, The instinct family of phones, Samsung Z400 and the Sanyo Pro 200 and 700

Journeyman

Did you happen to switch phones recently? From your question, I'm wondering if you went from a phone that uses Sprint Mobile Sync to another that does not.

Tell me what phone you have now, and what your previous phone was (if you switched).

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.