Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Sprint TV drop channels?

SOLVED
8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Did Sprint TV drop channels?

Sprint has released the Sprint TV application for the iPhone. You can find it in the App Store.

Journeyman

The best channel was CNBC for news and stock updates! Bring it back...

Journeyman

I subscribed to Sprint TV only for CNBC and MSNBC.  Its safe to say that I will be cancelling my subscription TODAY!!!!!  I'm not happy.  SMH

It was internal communications handed down to Sprint employees. You can also go to www.sprint.com/tvguide for more information about what is included in the Sprint TV channel lineup.

Ray

Journeyman

Just wondering where you obtained your information from, since there was no programming announcements for the change and it still lists msnbc and cnbc as channels when you subscribe to sprint tv extra. Just thought I'd ask.

Journeyman

Because Sprint hasn't approached Apple about it yet.  Sprint will claim that Apple does not allow it.  But Apple will say that there are certain channels that Sprint must go through to have it put on the iphone and that Sprint simply has chosen not to do this.  They both point the finger at each other.

Journeyman

why doesnt the iphone have sprint TV?

Master

Beginning 1/16/12, live news channels CNBC and MSNBC will no longer be available on Sprint TV Xtra.This change does not impact the free LIVE MobiTV content offered on Sprint TV as part of the live channels.

Abe

Journeyman

Where is MSNBC on Sprint Extra? It suddenly disappeared.