cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Lounge No Longer Working??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Digital Lounge No Longer Working??

I have tried from various computers and different browsers, but still get redirected to the homepage when attempting to listen to call tones/ringers. I thought it might be part of the update, but that's only for the online store, not online content. Does anyone know what's going on? I tried reporting it and was directed here. Sprint is seriously irritating me this past week.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol...they are irritating both of us.  It was working last week, because I added a new call tone.  But this week it's acting up.  If it begins to work again, I will respond again to your blog at let you know.

Highlighted

I am sorry you are having problems with your call tones/ring back tones from the digital lounge.  I was just wondering what type of device do you have?  Because if you have a device that is compatible for sprint music plus, you can preview the ringback tones from and purchase on your device as well.

Highlighted

Barnesarb781,

You can also edit your settings from your device as well if you have the sprint music plus on your device.  You should be able to delete those numbers out from there.  If any of you still continue with the problem , feel free to private message me and I will do my best to assist you in getting your issue resolved.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I saw that. . .I have to pay for the subscription and that's not something I really want to do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I was advised to add SprintPLUS to my phone, it's a great application too.  It helped me with my problem, now I don't have to get online to listen to calltones or ringbacktones. Go to Sprint Zone on your phone under Suggested Apps and you should see it.  Good Luck!

Oh yea...one more thing, it's a .99/month charge to have this service.  But, I figured it's worth it, then dealing with the headache on trying to go thru Digital Lounge.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.