Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook logs-out/expires session frequently

Journeyman

Facebook logs-out/expires session frequently

I have the epic and my Facebook app. notifies my pretty much every hour that my "session" has expired and I need to log-in again.  No matter what I have done to re-install or go to the actual website from the internet on the phone.  Anyone having this problem?  It has been happening for about 2-3 months now and in the past 1-2 months, an excessive amount.

Thanks

LK

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Facebook logs-out/expires session frequently

Are you using the application that is pre-installed on the device? If it the application that is pre-installed on the device it will not alow you to uninstall this app, the only way to "uninstall" anything that is preinstalled would be to hard reset the device. there are other tings that you could try first before doing a hard reset. if you go Menu, settings, account and sync....check that facebook sync option has the green refresh icon next to it. also under menu, settings, applications, manage applications, facebook there will options for auto/stay logged in as well as clear cookies and cache for the application.

Misty

Technical support

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.