cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Find and Download New Apps For Your Device? Tell Us About Your Experiences!

Highlighted
Journeyman

How Do You Find and Download New Apps For Your Device? Tell Us About Your Experiences!

There are so many places these days to download apps for devices, with new stores being made available on a regular basis. We would like to have your feedback as to your experience with downloading new apps for your Sprint device.

• Do you know where you can go to download apps?
  • Do you download more frequently from your device or from an online store? If from an online store, where?
  • Do you find there are too many places or options for downloading apps, or is it easy to find and download the apps you need? Tell us about your experiences!
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Thanks for the inquiry.

I was wondering where I can download the Sprint TV app for my EVO 3D,

because I accidentally erased it from my droid.

Thanks for all who can help me!

Sprint Employee

Hello HQ55, if Sprint TV removed from your Evo 3D you may need to reset the device back to factory default to reclaim sprint tv, It does not seem to be available in the Market, or Sprint zone.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.