cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print contact list

Go to solution
Journeyman

How to print contact list

How do you print your phone's contacts list of numbers?  Does anyone know where I can find the the connector that would plug into my old Motorola i860 to my computer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: How to print contact list

Purdita,

S.ANEIROS is on the money. I know that Sprint stores, at least, used to be able to print contact lists from devices. I would call the store before taking the phone in, just to be sure they still have the capability.

-Donnie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

sync your contacts to your gmail account then sign in to gmail on the computer and you should see all your contacts and it should let you print it out.

Wizard

How would he sync his Nextel phone to Gmail?

Journeyman

you can take the phone into a sprint store and they can print out a list for you... If they don't have the ability to do that they could copy the contacts to a micro sd card and you could load the file to your computer import them to outlook and print them that way...

Wizard

Purdita,

S.ANEIROS is on the money. I know that Sprint stores, at least, used to be able to print contact lists from devices. I would call the store before taking the phone in, just to be sure they still have the capability.

-Donnie

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.