Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveProfile Messenger

Journeyman

LiveProfile Messenger

I have tried almost every cross platform messenger on the market, and so far I have found none of them as reliable as LiveProfile (all one word). It is a great app that resembles the functionality of Blackberry Messenger, but has other features such as Facebook and Twitter integration for quick status updates to both social networks while updating you LiveProfile status. Recently, the ability to send and receive files was added and in the near future it will be able to have groups and group chats. It is currently avaiable for Android and iPhone. The Blackberry version is nearing its release, prior to working out last minute bugs, but once it is released, it will bring the same basic features Blackberry messenger brought only to Blackberry users. The best part is it is FREE for life and has a very responsive development team, who respond to emails quickly! You can email them anytime with problems or questions at support@liveprofile.com.  I am in no way affiliated with the developers other than using it, but I have patiently waited for full development of the app since August 2010 and in the mean time tried others like PingChat, WhatsApp, and Kik and none compare to its reliabilty when pertaining to connection and overall quality! The Facebook and Twitter integration is awesome, and as of now it is an ad free app putting it high above most apps on the Android Market! Hope others find this app to be as useful and reliable as I have!

Message was edited by: gbuffs

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.