cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make sprint iphone a hotspot

Journeyman

is there a app that i can down load and make my iphone a wrieless hotspot?

6 REPLIES
Master

It's already installed, You have to go to your account page and activate it, It's $29.99 p/m, Or you can add/remove it on an as needed bases for about $1 p/d. It's capped a 5gb p/m.
On your phone go to Settings>General>Network>Personal Hotspot, You will get a pop up that will take you to your account page to add it, If you haven't done it from your PC first.

Journeyman

got it

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Make sprint iphone a hotspot

iPhone 4 hotspot is horrendous. It has major bugs.bfor instance it will take full 3G signal and make it go off network. I have also had issues with it restarting my phone on its own.

Journeyman

So if I turn this on and off on my iPhone as you detailed in your post I'm only charged for the days that it is on?

Master

Yes, And under the new plans if you chose and stay under on the 2gb plan you will be charged around $.67 per/day, On the 6gb plan you will be charged around $1.67.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/plans/blog/2012/05/16/new-mobile-hotspot...

Journeyman

I just founded out that there making changes and I have the insurance on my cell and  was going to use it until i was told by sprint you now have to pay $100.00 instead of $50.00 and no one send anything  to us telling us about said chages  and then the hotspot thing i have it and use it alot while im caring for my father  After 7 yrs i really think im going with another carrier !!!! very upset