cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint App Does Not Work With Business Accounts

Journeyman

My Sprint App Does Not Work With Business Accounts

When trying to access my billing information in the app, I get the message (after entering login info): "Warning: Your account type isn't supported in our app.  Please visit sprint.com to manage your account online.  Thank you!"  I signed up for Sprint through Uber, and was apparently set up as a small business account even though I have a family plan.  Due to this issue, the app has pretty limited functionality for me (seeing my own personal data usage is pretty much it).  

Sprint Zone allowed me to manage my account with much greater versatility and functionality.  Is this going to be rectified soon?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: My Sprint App Does Not Work With Business Accounts

ESOhlendorf,

Hi there! Thank you for taking this concern with the app to our attention. I will need some information to verify the route cause of the issue. I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having this same issue as well as not having complete access to my account online.

Sprint Social Care

Hey Jtuck05, there are 5 levels of access on My Sprint. If you do not provide the account PIN and billing ZIP code during registration, you will only be registered as a Device User. This might be the reason why you don't have complete access to your online account.

You can change your level of access on the My Preferences page by providing the billing ZIP code and account PIN. You can learn more about the different levels of profile access here: http://sprint.co/2xdtcgb .

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.