cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint app errors?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint app errors?

The past few days, I have been having all kinds of errors with the My Sprint app. It would be somewhat helpful to know if it was a problem many users are having, because that would at least let me know this problem will soon be fixed. If it's just me, then I need to be working harder to get to the bottom of this. The error that's really bugging me and has been most frequent is coming up on the data usage page, saying I am not authorized to use that feature. I monitor my usage closely and being unable to see my usage is really frustrating (and I'm never able to go to the Sprint webpage because it nonstop throws me through password reset loops no matter what I do, and no one was able to explain to me what to do about that either.) It wouldn't let me sign in at all for awhile, different network error problems popping up. Then a strange error popped up with different letters came up, and left me with blank pages on each page of the app. Right now, it's back to the data usage error. Can anyone give me any info? What to do? If this is happening a lot? Anything?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: My Sprint app errors?

Hello brilyn, there is a ticket open for log in issues at Sprint.com. Yesterday there was an issue reported where some customers getting errors or being unable to access our Sprint zone/mobile application. To confirm, are you currently available to log in on the app? If so, have you been able to check your data usage before on sprint.com or from our Sprint zone app? This seems to be related to your account level profile in sprint.com which needs to be as an account owner to be able to use this option. Here are some details about this. Please answer the questions to further assist you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Right now, it lets me log into my account, but is still showing me the not authorized to use the feature error for the data usage page. I am the main account user for the family account and this has never happened before, no change has been made for any reason to cause this so all I could think was that this is related to some other error considering I was receiving many other errors. Also, as I said, I'm never able to use the Sprint webpage, as in Sprint.com, because when I try to log in there, it constantly makes me reset my password and never takes me anywhere past that no matter what I set it to or what I try and when I tried asking a rep about it before, they couldn't help me with that either. This app has been my only way of tracking my account.

Sprint Social Care

Understood! Please follow the steps below :

1. Sign in to My Sprint at www.sprint.com.
  2. Click on the My Preferences tab.
  3. Click on Update account.
  4. Click update account.
  5. Enter the following information:
  • Account number
  • Billing ZIP code
  • Account PIN (If you forget your PIN, click the I don't have my PIN link and follow the directions)

6.  Click Save.

7.  You will see the confirmation message "Thank you! We've saved your changes."

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.