cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ringers Available For The New Blackberry Style 9670?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Ringers Available For The New Blackberry Style 9670?

I just got the new Blackberry Style a couple of days ago..and absolutely love it by the way..but can't get any ringers for it. Never had that problem before. Anyone know when they will be offered? I'm just really suprised at this. Sprint should have all this ready when new phones are rolled out. They know people are going to want ringers. And I was given the Myxer.com site by a Sprint rep and I couldn't quit laughing when I pulled it up because most of these songs were not by the real artists. That is just too corny for me. Anyone know of where I can get any by the "real" artists that are compatible with this new phone? Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

In the Digital Lounge, BlackBerry users have access to Sprint TV & Radio, call tones and the Handmark storefront for games and apps.  Ringers are available within the Handmark storefront, or you may check out http://mobile.blackberry.com to get themes, wallpapers, ringtones, etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I've done all that. That's how I ended up on this site to make this post. There are no "song" ringers by musical artists available. I only found "sounds". I want songs like from Lady Gaga, Nickelback...etc...by the real artists. Thanks for your post though. 

Highlighted
Wizard

Right, unfortunately, ringers are not offered in the Digital Lounge for BlackBerry devices.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My husband uses a site called Crackberry.com - and he's downloaded a ton of ringers.  Hope that helps.
Crackberry.com>Downloads>Ringers

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.