cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications for 3rd party purchases

Journeyman

Notifications for 3rd party purchases

I upgraded my phone from the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge to the Galaxy S8+ on June 8th.  Since then,  I've gotten text messages telling me that my primary number  (my phone) has purchased content with a 1 time charge,  when in fact it appears that it was another phone line on my account that made the purchase. 

I have always received the text messages letting me know of these purchases,  but they have always had the number that made the purchase in the text,  not my number. 

I would like to know why was there this change and how do we make it be the way it always has been that I receive a text telling me which number on my account made a purchase. 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Notifications for 3rd party purchases

Hello Foxys, I'd be happy to check what's occurring with the notification of these third party purchases. Please check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message to further assist you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Hello Foxys!

It looks like your private messages are not enable. Please go to your account settings> Preferences> Check the box to enable private messages.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My messages are turned on.   I was talking with Sprint_carlos a couple weeks ago about this issue. 

Sprint Social Care

Please check your inbox, we just replied to your last message.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.