Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Mail 101 for LG Touch Rumor Please

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture Mail 101 for LG Touch Rumor Please

I just got a LG Rumor Touch.  I have never used Picturemail and need baby step instructions please.

I have enabled the autosending of pictures.  I have zero use for "social networking" which the system wants to set me up with and wants to send all my pictures to.  NO THANKS.

ALL I want to do is be able to auto-transfer my cell phone pictures to PictureMail.   The instructions in the picturemail website are a cruel joke.  There should be some links to setting it up on the phone even if those instructions are generic.  That would be an upgrade.

Please ...what do I do in my phone to autosend to MY PictureMail?   The only thing I have been able to do is setup autosend to one of my email addresses.  I would rather not flood tha.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I have a Rumor Touch also. On older models, there was an upload option that goes straight to picturemail and I had a time doing this myself. I used my email address and picture mail but I forgot how to do get there. It would be best to call tech support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I have a Rumor Touch also. On older models, there was an upload option that goes straight to picturemail and I had a time doing this myself. I used my email address and picture mail but I forgot how to do get there. It would be best to call tech support.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.