Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture web site not operating correctly

Journeyman

Trying to log into picture mail website with phone number and password, not able to. I sent the password to my phone...using that same password, system still does not allow log in...What gives?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Are you using a saved favorite to go to the website or typing in sprint.com/picturemail  ? You may also need to clear your browser cookies and history on the pc that you are using.  There is also a chance that you are locked out and will need to call customer care and ask them to unlock your picture mail account.  This is common if you or someone else repeatedly tried to access the account with multiple passwords.

Hope this helps,

Larry

Sprint Advanced Tech Support

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.