Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bill To Sprint Account no longer showing up?

Journeyman

OK Kids,  I'm an old lady who only has a cell because I still drive an old (+23) car and I have not gotten an electronic bill from Sprint in 2 months.  And, after moving less than 1 mile away, my cell does not work at my new house.  They [...]on all levels of support!

Message was edited by: mapesy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

BeachQueen, BRAN39, I will gladly look into any problems you are having. Please send me a private message.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Wizard

BeachQueen,

Not sure if your question was answered, but I wanted to share this information regarding Bill To Account:

• Sprint no longer allows Bill to Account (BTA) for any equipment purchases on Consumer and Business IL accounts, including:  
    • Any handsets  
    • Any device that can be offered with a service plan  
    • Tablets (including Wi-Fi only)  
    • Accessories
  • Payment for above item is required at time of purchase. 
  • Impacts both new adds and upgrades regardless of tenure

The only exception to this is for  Accessories which may be billed to account in Sprint Retail (company-owned) stores for Individual Liable customers.

Markie_B

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.