cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringback tone-''fox nfl sunday theme'' what happened to it??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ringback tone-''fox nfl sunday theme'' what happened to it??

hello,i used to have the 'fox nfl sunday theme' as my ringback/call back tone.It was great,then i received a message telling me it expired and to sign on to re purchase it.It is no where to be found.i check the sprint site,call sprint ,and even asked in the store when i had to get my phone fixed.Does anyone know why it was removed or if its coming back or anything? Funny thing is,i havent had it in a month or two on my ohne,but when i called my phone from my job phone,the calltone/ringback started playing.I thought it was weird,then i re called it and it was gone.

Im a huge football fan and relaly want this back,can anyone help?? any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

I am having one of my contacts get in touch with the point of contact for this application to see why it is gone.  We changed vendors earlier in the year but the ringback should still be available.  I will post update on here once received.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Update September 24th - After quite a few emails we have made contact with this vendor and acknowledged that it needs to be made available. I will update this post when I receive confirmation that this has occurred.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for letting us know that the Fox NFL Sunday TV Show Theme was missing. We have been able to get the Ringback Tone reposted to the digital lounge. Enjoy NFL fans! I created a link directly to the content for ease of use.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.