cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringers, Ringtones, Mastertones, Real Tones - Whatever you call them provide your feedback here!

Journeyman

Re: Ringers, Ringtones, Mastertones, Real Tones - Whatever you call them provide your feedback here!

Kenitra - the Ringer is currently available here: http://manage.sprintpcs.com/redirect?product=PCSRinger1663

This artist is not yet available for Call Tones. We are working with the music label to determine licensing.

Journeyman

Re: Ringers, Ringtones, Mastertones, Real Tones - Whatever you call them provide your feedback here!

THANX I HAVE THE RINGTONE ALREADY...I REALLY WANT THE CALLTONE

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd like to request "45" by Shinedown for a calltone.

And a suggestion in general, make call tones last 365 days. With ATT, you can buy a calltone for $1.99 and it lasts you for one year. Sprint is more money for less time.

Journeyman

Hey there, I'm the new product manager for call tones and really appreciate the feedback here.  I've put in a request to have '45' by Shinedown added as a call tone and will let you know if we can get it added to our catalog. As far as the pricing goes.  I'd just like to clarify a few things . . . yes, AT&T lets a customer buy a tone for $1.99 but that customer also has to pay an additional 99 cents a month to be subscribed to their calltone product.  Sprint is reviewing changing the pricing model for the product as well as offering more enhancements to the product.  Unfortunately, that's all I can say for now, but I'll definitely keep everyone posted if developments occur. Thanks and keep the feedback coming!!

Journeyman

I would like to have the call tone (ringback) for Kurt Carr's For Every Mountain.  Let me just add that I am very disappointed in your selection of Gospel/Christian call tones.  I recently switched over from Verizon and I had a huge selection so this is disappointing and annoying.  Even more so since I noticed that other customers have been asking for a better selection for quite a few years and nothing has changed.

Message was edited by: cswynter

Journeyman

Ringers, Ringtones, Mastertones, Real Tones - Whatever you call them provide your feedback here!

I had on my calltone, a (promotional tone, Since I can remember! Always had no problems retrieving my tone, after (90days. Now i dont know what SPRINT!!! Doing! Everythings done got Complicated!!! About retrieving the TONE! Now. Is it me or am i the only 1 thinking SPRINT!!! Do not!!! Want to offer COMPLITARY TONE!!!  (Anymore?  Thanks for listening to me,  (1One...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.