cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Epic Adobe Flash?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Epic Adobe Flash?

I see that droid phones have flash now and also that you can get it at the Android Market however I do not see it there ( is it under a different name?}. Just apps that need flash to run them. Anyone know how to get flash 10.1 or equivelent for a samsung Epic?

Thanks

Bill

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Samsung Epic Adobe Flash?

Adobe Flash for Android requires Android 2.2.  Samsung/Sprint are still testing and finalizing the Android 2.2 upgrade for the Samsung Epic.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Adobe Flash for Android requires Android 2.2.  Samsung/Sprint are still testing and finalizing the Android 2.2 upgrade for the Samsung Epic.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Huh which has been promised for months!!!!  Wow imagine that-Sprint not doing what they promised....Why is this available for Verizon and available internationally for this phone but not for this phone in the US???  Why did I pay $500 for phone that doesn't do what Verizon's $200 phone does????  And now with Samsung focusing on Windows phones I am sure it will never happen.  Way to go Sprint.  Let down again...

Highlighted
Journeyman

i must say i have shopped at verizon and at & t and am extremely upset tht we have the best phones, but way behind w android2.1 with the epic, i like my epic better than iphone, but where the hell is 2.2 upgrade so i can actually use adobe and view the friggin internet im paying an extra 80 a month for? c'mon lets fix this before xmas of 2010, its embarrassing, o and if not i will have to recommend another phone carrier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can find the update online although Sprint recommends against it.It is simple to do and my phone works fine with it. I have the flash and other cool options with the texting and also hd games. Ironically from Sprint.

It is the froyo dk28 upgrade. I downloaded it to the puter then put it on the sd card via usb and inatalled it. The directions on how to do it are also there.

Reallt do not know why Sprint keeps dragging their a$$ on things.Just search dk28 or epic 2.2 upgrade and you should find what you need. Hope this helps anyone.

Bill

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.