cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Family Locator Ipad2 App

Journeyman

Sprint, when are you going to offer a Family Locator app for the Ipad 2?  Currently, I can locate using the SFL website, but it's not a nice interface, and no map (which is the heart of the locator service). Location just results in a text reply such as "11:35 AM. Hector was within 25 yds of 222 S. Main St., Anytown, CA."

Better than nothing, but really need the map and a decent interface (in other words, an Ipad 2 app!).

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

phidge, I have no definite information to confirm or deny if there will be an app. But since Sprint does not sell the Ipad 2 I don't think its likely that there will be an app for it.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Family Locator Ipad2 App

I agree with you that Sprint does not sell the Ipad 2.  But could Sprint work on Sprint Family Locator Map for Ipad or app for it?  Sprint also does not sell or make computers nor browsers...

Master

Yes Sprint is a service provider.  Sprint Family locator is accessible from the web.  Where you can sign into the service and locate the devices    This would be the same as accessing it from any other computer.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint sells, labtops ... family locator does not work for iPhones ...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.