cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint PCS Picture Mail

Journeyman

Sprint PCS Picture Mail

I have heard that all picture mail sent and received to a certain phone can be viewed online, is this true? and is if it is how would I view that material?

Thank you,

daslacker001

Tags (3)
20 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint PCS Picture Mail

http://pictures.sprintpcs.comThis is the url

Good luck

Journeyman

Thank you I found that on my own, but I am still curious as to if the account holder is able to see all of the pics sent to and from each phone, I guess I should have been more specific, lol.

Journeyman

Is is there any service for nextel phones like this?

i tried to register, but cannot because i have nextel, not sprint Smiley Sad

although they DO say Sprint combined with nextel at the header of the page....... ???

o-well

Journeyman

The account holder does not automatically have access to any pictures that were sent/recieved. If they are able to login to your account on the picture mail site or have access to your phone then this is how that information woudl have to be accessed.

Hope that helps.

Journeyman

what is the link for the picture mail site for nextel?

i am able to view messages on my primary phone line, but the 2nd line, shows nothing.

Journeyman

stephanieday516 wrote:

i am able to view messages on my primary phone line, but the 2nd line, shows nothing.

You don't need Picture Mail with Nextel, you can send MMS. Sprint doesn't have true MMS capability just Picture Mail so we have to send the url around to everyone and log onto the website to see pics that people send us.

MontanaXVI wrote:

stephanieday516 wrote:

You don't need Picture Mail with Nextel, you can send MMS. Sprint doesn't have true MMS capability just Picture Mail so we have to send the url around to everyone and log onto the website to see pics that people send us.

Am I the only one here that finds this ironic and funny as hell, or what? I mean, legacy Sprint execs for the past few years have talked about how stellar and advanced their CDMA network is, and how lousy the iDEN network is. Yet, when it comes to delivering simple MMS, iDEN (a 2.5G network at best) kicks the CDMA network's butt.

Just yet another reason why Nextel was and is better than Sprint ever could be. Picture Mail. What a laugher.

Journeyman

I hope someone can clarify it for me. You say Sprint does not have true MMS capability. Does that mean you won't be able to send a text message with an attachment (like pictures) to someone by simply specifying his/her phone number, like when you send an SMS? And will the recipient have to click on a URL to view the attached pictures on the Internet instead of viewing them directly on their phones?

TIA

Wizard

Yep that is correct. One Question i was reading here (Buzz about wireless page then) that there was a new picture mail page coming out soon and that it was really nice what the statues on that it about three month now and nothing yet.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.