cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV & Movie app wont let me log in!

Journeyman

Sprint TV & Movie app wont let me log in!

I have the sprint tv and movies app but im getting an error message no one in the sprint stores or the reps on the phone with sprint customer service can fix. 

I get error saying i already have 5 devices already attached to the account and i need to log them out before I can log in a new device. Problem is they are all my old phones ive had to turn in for upgrades and problems. How can I get the devices removed so I can once again use the app on my new phone and never go through this ever again. No one can seem to help me and ive looked everywhere trying to find a way to do this online. 

Plz help. Ive been trying for months!!

Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint TV & Movie app wont let me log in!

does it show a way for you to log in via computer/laptop to their site to make adjustments in there?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I do have computer access and ive logged onto the sprint.com site looking to see if i can access the app from there but either im really blind or im just not looking in the right place/website. Ive tried googling with no luck. This is all new to me so if you dont mind walking me through it, ill follow instructions to the letter and be forever grateful. Ive been trying on and off for months. Im frustrated but not willing to fail. 🤗

GrandMaster

go into your phones settings -apps and locate the TV app..scroll to the bottom and it will either give you the site to access it or allow you to send a email to the developers of it..they might know of a way to take care of this.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

scratch that...go into the google play store to do this..not through your settings.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.