cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV on Motorola Photon - No CBS, NBC etc on Live TV

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really like the Sprint TV app and also got the Sprint TV Xtra $9.99pm subscription (for CNBC, Fox News and MSNBC, etc.). However, when I look for the channels at http://sprintchannels.mobitv.com/ , I can see channels such as CBS Mobile, NBC etc. included in the TV plan. However, on my Motorola Photon phone (which btw is the best phone around), I cannot see some of those "Included in Your Sprint TV Plan" channels - two of which that I noted are CBS Mobile and NBC. These two channels should have already been on without the Xtra subscription, but surprisingly, they are not. Does anyone have any explanation?

The menu bar at the top of the Sprint TV app gives the following options -- Home, Live TV, On Demand, Movies, Shop, Help. None of these navigate to NBC or SBC Mobile. Is the app not working correctly?

Alternatively, does anyone know how to watch Letterman and Jay Leno on Sprint TV?

I spoke with Customer Service and the person was very helpful and polite, but did not seem to be a technical expert on Sprint's version of Mobi TV. Can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

I will work on the issue and let you know my findings with the  CBS Mobile and NBC, and i will also check to see if Jay Leno is on the Sprint TV

Wizard

I was able to get the photon I went to on demand takes me to several channels NBCnews, NBC mobile, and  NBC sprots.I then selected NBC Mobile and then selected NBC late night, then selected Jay Leno, loads several selections to watch Jay Leno.I was also able to log into  CBS thru on demand. If you still are unable to get these channels you can private message me you phone number so that i can call and we can go step by step the options you are getting.

Journeyman

Thanks a lot for your response. Just curious about the following:

1) Why is NBC and CBS not on Live TV. They are supposed to be free and already part of the "Included in Your Sprint TV Plan"

2) Found the Jay Leno shows on On Demand as you guided. Thanks. Why are they in pieces? Any idea why the entire episode is not there? Maybe Mobi TV could answer that.

Journeyman

I have the same problem too with the sprint tv. More over my sprint TV does not start every time with out the power down and power up. I talked to the CSR they sent me to the store and store would not do any thing. I am getting frustrated with the no 180 rotation of screen with the dock use. The video will not rotate even ur playing ur ouw files from SDcard. this is ridculus where the screen will rotate but when u play the file it will go back 180 where u need to use the dock for power thing up continuously. What more than u cannot access the files when connected to the PC through USB. I just like to charge the phone and hear some music which seems to be i cannot do it.

Journeyman

Im actually having the same issue... my basic channels are gone but I have an EVO 3D

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.