cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Tv update not found or does not exist Org Evo

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried every solution and I still can not get my sprint tv to work! The only two options are to download or exit you hit update and it gives an error message please help I need my sprint tv asap!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sprint Tv update not found or does not exist Org Evo

What error message do you get?

Ray

Journeyman

I get the error message saying that upload failed no such file exist

Journeyman

Same here.  Download Failed. -1java.lo. FileNotFoundException: /fs:/shared/csltest.tar(No such file or directory)

Journeyman

I've had my Blackberry Curve for almost 2 years now and I've never gotten Sprint TV to work.  It just doesn't start up.  I don't get any error message. I try to turn it on and usually, it just freezes up my phone and I have to remove the battery and reboot. 

Journeyman

My Blackberry Curve does the same thing now when I try to watch Sprint TV, it just turns the screen blue

Journeyman

My sprint TV icon vanished after Sprint did the nationwide upgrade to the phones.  How do I get it back?

Journeyman

Sooo is there supposed to be some type of answer from sprint on this this question or what???? I have never tried to use Sprint tTV but I just figured out how to even pull it up and wanted to know if it will work with my Samsung Transform. Pretty sure it will probably do the same thing it's doing to you all because my phone already gives me enough problems (freezing, touch screen problems, runs sllloooowwwww)

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.