cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Vault ?

Highlighted
Patron

Sprint Vault ?

Hey... I did the "free trial" for 1 week i clicked it got no confirmation then got a Text saying its active am i going to have to cancel it if i dont want to pay or will it prompt me again please help asap Thanks in advance

27 REPLIES 27
Patron

Re: Sprint Vault ?

i hate bumping but im paranoid i just wanted more details on the free and i cant really find anything on the net Help meh please!

Journeyman

yea i did the free trial also by mistake playn with my new fone and didnt know what to do. luckily i received a text teln me when it was my last day. There was a # to call 800-877-4646. I called it, listened to prompts, and when i talked to someone, they said u can just dial *2  and they will help u after all the automated of course. jus took bout 7 mins. hope this helps.

Journeyman

I ONLY WANTED TO TRY IT HOW CAN I CANCEL THIS.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Vault should send a URL in one of the text messages -- follow the directions in the message and visit the URL to opt out, cancel, etc.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I just wanted to try it out how do I cancel it?

Message was edited by: awsome65vwgal

Journeyman

Does that mean I need to talk to a live person to get this cancelled?

Journeyman

Does anyone have this URL available in which we can just cancel this service?

Journeyman

The same thing just happened to me.  I got a message on my phone that my free trial of SprintVault was over and i would be charged $9.99 a month from now on.  I called Sprint and the Sprint Rep said to reply to the message with the words STOP ALL.  I did that and got a message back immediately saying I was no longer subscribed to the service.  The Sprint Rep also notated my accout that if the charge does come up on the bill, they would take it off.

Journeyman

please stop all charge's on that sprint vault of 9.99 per mth please on my phone

Journeyman

I texted STOP ALL and they unsubscribed me

Journeyman

want to cancel but don't know how

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.