Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint app no longer allows for preference changes

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint app no longer allows for preference changes

After attempting to get help online and by phone through customer service (still waiting for calls back from a week ago), I learned at the Sprint store that the newest Sprint App "upgrade" has eliminated the possibility of changing preferences on our phones.  In order to change my son's availablility to having data useage, I now have to log into Sprint.com.

Is there any reason to keep the Sprint App at this point?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint app no longer allows for preference changes

view and pay bills, report network issues, simple diagnostics and a few other things
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

We'll be adding it back,  @Lapowkers  I've been in contact with the developers, writing about My Sprint Mobile here on Community.  While the functionality isn't there now, we do plan to bring back the ability to update your preferences from an upcoming build.  Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.  Good stuff is coming!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Thanks for the update. It would be helpful if this was communicated to folks and to Sprint customer service so that they could answer the question. Look forward to when it's back
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.