cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint mobile VPN app not working

Journeyman

Sprint mobile VPN app not working

The Secure Wi-Fi app is not automatically configuring the VPN. How can I manually configure the Sprint Secure Wi-Fi app to my VPN? 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint mobile VPN app not working

Hey, what's the make and model of your device?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Apple iPhone 7 plus

Sprint Social Care

Did you buy the 24 hours pass? After you purchase a 24 Hour pass for the first time, you will be prompted to allow Secure Wi-Fi to create a VPN connection on your mobile device to begin securing your Wi-Fi connection. Touch “Allow” to continue.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No I purchased the full time auto renewing subscription. I’ve had for several months and all of a sudden stopped working. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and now it won’t automatically setup the VPN configuration. 

Sprint Employee

We will gladly help with the problem you are having with the Secure Wi-Fi application. I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you are experiencing with it. are you seeing an error message or just not seeing a notification when you connect to an open network? Which version of iOS do you have?

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

When I try to connect to VPN it says “an unexpected error occurred” and doesn’t connect. I’m running iOS 11.2.1

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.