Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TROUBLE ACCESSING MY CONTACTS ON THE WEBSITE

Journeyman

TROUBLE ACCESSING MY CONTACTS ON THE WEBSITE

Has anyone else had trouble accessing their contact list?

Since 9am, February 25, 2011, I have not been able to access my contacts. THIS IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE, since I've had to follow represntative and technician advise and reset my phones. I am now unable to contact any of the people that were stored in my phone. Also, the techs have been unable to transfer my data via the Mobile Synch feature that is tied to my Instinct. AND the stores are unable to help if you go in there for assistance, as the techs suggest. TALK A BOUT A SINKING SHIP! Sell your stocks and look for another carrier before it's too late!!

I HAVE HAD SPRINT SERVICE NON-STOP SINCE SEPTEMBER 1999. THAT IS 11.5 YEARS!! THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSE ME AS A CUSTOMER - DEFINITELY!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: TROUBLE ACCESSING MY CONTACTS ON THE WEBSITE

Sorry tohear that, I'd be glad to check into this for you. You can send me a private message by clicking on my profile picture. There are basically 2 main issues we see with mobile sync. The first is where the account is there, we can see it from a tool we use, but simply won't sync to the phone.  The second is when the mobile sync account was removed or deleted for some reason and we have to create a ticket to retreive that account. Which one best describes your issue?

I only need your phone # and name in the private message.

Sincerely,

Tom

Sprint Advanced Technical Support

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.