Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Manager

Journeyman

Task Manager

Does anybody know of a good task manager that will actually KILL my apps, Ive already downloaded so many different ones and none of them seem to kill the apps and save battery! I have an HTC EVO 4g.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

I used Tasker https://market.android.com/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGw... until Gingerbread came along. It gave me control over my device. Most of the time the free task killers waste more resources than they save. If you want to change how your device acts based on when and what you are doing Tasker is the app for you - worth the money.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

update- like _D4V1D_ states below for just battery management - System Panel Lite is awesome. If you have the time to adjust and tweak Tasker is the tool.

Wizard

For battery management, I have seen the best results (personally) with system panel lite and juice defender.  You will get a lot of different answers to this question, just make sure you use caution and research before using any of them.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.