cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telenav and not working

Journeyman

Telenav and not working

Tried using Telenav today and keep getting "Telenav GPS Navigation cannot generate a route at this time. Please try again." What would cause this? It worked fine once today when I was trying to figure out how long it would take me to get somewhere.  But then when I was actually ready to take my trip it didn't work.  Hope this isn't related to the Gingerbread update.  I'm using an LG Optimus S.

Also I am having a problem with Sprint Football Live.  It says there is an application update but I keep getting message that the phone doesn't have room for the update.  It should have more than enough.  Anyway, why can't I just skip the update so that I can use the app?  I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone so I don't know why the update doesn't complete.

Is there a way that I can move stuff to the SD card? Some apps doesn't give me the option to move to SD card.  Is there a way I can work around that and get things moved.  That would free up some room.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Telenav and not working

I checked the known issue tool for that device about the update, Telenav issue isn’t related to the Gingerbread update. I would say turn off the Wi-Fi(menu-settings-wireless &network-turn off Wi-Fi) power cycle and update profile and check if your GPS Navigation is working or not.

As far as memory issue on the device, I would suggest you to delete couple of Apps, Emails and, power cycle the device and then complete Sprint Football Live update and re-download apps to your phone.

Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

Telenav and not working

Wifi was turned off.  Google navigation seems to work so could it still be a GPS issue.  What do you mean by update profile?

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.