cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bill to my sprint account is gone from play store

Journeyman

The bill to my sprint account is gone from play store

My Galaxy S7 no longer in Play Store has the option to Bill my sprint account. Why can I no longer bill My Sprint account through the play store?

7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

Re: The bill to my sprint account is gone from play store

did you hit a limit?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No bill is current and have lots available on spending limit.
GrandMaster

weird. might be a limitation the play store is no longer allowing?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Its weird. I no longer have my Sprint billing option but now instead have Verizon billing option.
GrandMaster

even weirder. but youre with Sprint? do you happen to have a device with Verizon as well?
Journeyman

No I do not. I have been with Sprint for 14 years.
GrandMaster

all your google account info is correct in the play store? wonder if there is a way you can fully sign out of the play store and sign back in clearing everything? you might be able to contact the devs of the play store and see if there is any way to clear your info and add it back in or if they might know what is happening.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.