cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's APPvice! Tungle.me for Blackberry

Sprint Product Ambassador

tungle-full-medium.png

Meeting makers… truly the way of our times. The ability to see when our coworkers’ calendars are busy or free is so helpful with planning our time, wouldn’t you say? 

However, what if you need to meet with someone outside of the workplace? Viewing calendar data for others can be a challenge. You probably find yourself engaging in back and forth emails just to find that right “time & date” for all parties. I am sure you know this game all too well! Smiley Wink

Tungle to the rescue! With Tungle.me, we have “scheduling made easy.”

blackberry_main.jpg

Tungle.me is a scheduling application that syncs with your existing calendar… Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Entourage, Google Calendar, Lotus Notes and Blackberry. It offers hassle-free scheduling, as Tungle will work through different time zones, availabilities, and weed through replies.

After installing Tungle.me on your Sprint Blackberry and signing in, it easily syncs with your calendar. You can view your Tungle.me page at http://tungle.me/username. For me, I have it set so that others can see my calendar availability to allow for scheduling.

cal_popup.jpgsched_popup.jpg

meeting_popup.jpg

“Inbound Scheduling” is where people can visit your Tungle.me page and schedule multiple times with you. You are able to select the time that works best and confirm at your discretion.

“Outbound Scheduling” allows you to send an invitation proposing multiple calendar times. Tungle will handle all replies, add the final event to your calendar, and send out confirmations to invitees.

Finally, there is a service that bridges the gap between the many different calendar platforms that our colleagues, clients, partners, friends, and family members use. It truly is... Scheduling Made Easy!”

Tungle.me is a delightful time-saving, productive app that Blackberry users should find quite helpful. I encourage you to give it a try!

tungle-round-small.pngDownload Tungle.me for Blackberry here.

BTW, it’s free!  
What are you waiting for?