cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring contacts from Sprint Wireless Back (from LG Rumor2 to SamSung Moment)

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Transferring contacts from Sprint Wireless Back (from LG Rumor2 to SamSung Moment)

I have been a subscriber to Sprint Wireless Backup and my contacts have always been transferred from my old device to my new device. Well, this time, that did not happen. I have contact Customer Service 6 different times within the last 3 hours and sent an email as well. Anyone have any suggestions and please do not tell me that I will have to manually enterin over 200 contacts!?!?!?!?!?! If that is case, then I want a refund from using the wireless backup plan!!!!

Thanks,

K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

You can go to your "Sprint Wireless Backup" page and export your contacts to your pc in a .csv file, Then take that file and import it to your google/gmail account page, Then on your phone when it syncs to google all your contacts will all sync over to your phone within minutes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

KKROGERS9567,

Thanks for posting on our forum. Keep in mind the Samsung Moment is a Google Android device and does not support Wireless Backup. I completely agree entering your contacts in one by one is tedious and frustrating. Android uses Google Gmail to sync. Do you have your contacts on outlook or your computers address book? You could always upload them directly to Gmail and then Gmail will send your contacts to your phone.

Another suggestion I have is you could always visit a store and have a store representative transfer the contacts for you. Please visit our Store Locator to find a store near you and I would call and verify that they have a Cellebrite machine to transfer the data.

Let me know how you make out,

-William

Highlighted
Master

You can go to your "Sprint Wireless Backup" page and export your contacts to your pc in a .csv file, Then take that file and import it to your google/gmail account page, Then on your phone when it syncs to google all your contacts will all sync over to your phone within minutes.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.