ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Sprint blocks me from downloading a free app from market?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why Sprint blocks me from downloading a free app from market?

I wish to know what Sprint thinks it is doing charging $5.99 a month for a app that is free on the android market. I should be able to down load any app from the android market that is offered as long as I am operating the right android software required. The app I am talking about is the Crackle android app . This is ad supported so it is free. The movies offered are not bad. Will sombody at Sprint explain themselves.

Startrekstngs

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Why Sprint blocks me from downloading a free app from market?

What phone are you using? It's not blocked, I downloaded it on my Evo 4G.

Edit, Lots of bad reviews, Won't load/connect to server.

startrekstngs,

Could you please private message me and I will be glad to gather some information from you so I can see what that 5.99 charge is for?

Thanks,

Ray

Master

I don't think he is stating he is being charge for it, Just asking why Sprint charges for it when it is available for free in the market.

Sprint TV Premium Packages

Crackle Movies

Watch your favorite full-length Hollywood movies in the palm of your hand. Crackle Movies features the genres that you love: action, comedy, crime, horror, thrillers and sci-fi. Unlimited, On Demand viewing for $5.95 per month. New movies added weekly.

Master

All of the Sprint TV content is provided through MobiTV, and is primarily dependent on what contract they have with their providers. Sprint TV itself is just an easy path to get that content on almost all of hte Sprint phone line-up, and it is available on multiple devices spanning Android, Blackberry, Windows, feature phones, etc. Crackle may provide their own app for Android, and it may offer the same content, it may be different content. I don't know what they provide where, you would have to ask Crackle about that. The Crackle app may not be available on other devices.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.