cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app

Journeyman

app

can anyone tell me the app you can download on your phone for when someone calling you block

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Depending on your phone, most of them allow you to build the number in on your contact list, then set a custom ring for that contact and set it to "No Ring" or "Silent".

Highlighted

What type of device do you have?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looking for text log app. like sprint has Phone Log

Highlighted
Wizard

Go to sprint.com and you can block numbers under My Preferences or you can call Sprint Customer Care and they will block the number.

Blackberry phones have a call blocking app in App World as does Android in the Market. The Android ones seem to generate a fair number of calls to tech support, however.

Highlighted

If you have a blackberry you can go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore.  If you do a search for "phone number block", a bunch of apps will come up.  Make sure you read the entire description and reviews.  From my understanding, two of the best phone number blocking apps out there are "You Got Blocked-Call Blocker" (I believe this app blocks all 800 series numbers and all private numbers) and "Call Blocker Professional".  Both apps cost $2.99 and are well worth it.

If you have an android device you can go to market and search for "block private calls" and there are several application that are free and some that cost.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.