Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carrier iq

Journeyman

carrier iq

hey sprint if you quit installing junk like

http://www.carrieriq.com/

and just build a system that works maybe it wouldnt take 2 months for you to have a gold canadate for release.

idk i mean maybe striping out the bs that has no right being there in the first place would make it easier to release a new rom in idk 2 months for this device.

i mean the company that operates it is sleezy enough

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/carrier-iq-sues-treve/

i dont trust anyone with as much info as they can gather and the ways they go to gather. thank god for root and custom roms with this garbage removed

50 REPLIES 50
Journeyman

Just so you know when i do this on the Evo shift it restarts the IQ program and it seams to restart at midnight... I have taken programing class for linux/unix and this program i set on a restart on fail and time restarts.

The only way is to remove it but idk a app that will get past the qoogle lock out.

Journeyman

This is the message I just sent to Sprint. I encourage every sprint customer to bombard them with complaints. AT&T is removing carrier IQ so they are an alturnative carrier if Sprint doesn't get on the ball and do something about this.

Journeyman

AT&T is in no way an "alturntive" carrier period.  AT&T sucks if you think Sprint is bad just try dealing with AT&T and them really not giving a damn about their customers more so.  I do think CIQ needs to be removed from ALL Sprint phones however but saying that about AT&T please shot yourself in the foot while you say that cause that's pretty much what you are doing.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.