Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ddPhoneVideo real-time Video-conference

Highlighted
Patron

ddPhoneVideo real-time Video-conference

Hi,

I am the author af a new real-time video-conferencing application: ddPhoneVideo. It is basically the Open Source Linphone plus Video. You may find it on the Android Market.

You may also use it with the PC version of Linphone (www.linphone.org) for Windows or Linux. You need a SIP account (something like Skype sign-in) which you may get free of charge from different providers.

It works well on the new Sprint HTC EVO 4G; it automatically uses the front-facing camera. To test it without a SIP account just select Video from the menu when not in a call and you will see yourself in a simulation.

Please check it out!

Dragos

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: ddPhoneVideo real-time Video-conference

Very cool - thanks for posting!  Please post more info, screenshots, links to your site, etc. 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Patron

Sorry, martketing is not my strong point. I am a programmer. You may see the description in the Android Market. The front-end GUI is very similar to the one from Linphone: www.linphone.org. I basically added the Video part. The video codec is H263-1998. If you like it, please spread the word!

To use it you need a SIP account; you may try one from sip.antisip.com.

The application is not free, but my share is no more than a glass of wine 🙂

Highlighted
Patron

OK, I still have no screen-shots, but I have updated:

https://sites.google.com/site/ddphonevideo

with more info about the application.

The screen-shots are almost indentical with the ones from the Linphone application also available in the market.

However, if you insist, I'll have a screen-shot with me on camera 🙂

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.