cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family locator

Highlighted
Journeyman

family locator

should people be able to track on the family locater on other services like t-mobil,verizon,virgin mobile,boost,metro pcs?i think you should because of the fact that they wanna make there family safe.so if a family member isnt on sprint and you have  young kid an worried about there well being an need to track an keep up with them then they should be able to.because i have a family member on other services that i should keep an eye on.but i cant do that because its not my service.its kinda pointless to pay 5 dollars if no one is on that sprint service.people say well networking with other carrier could be bad.NO your wrong you wanna talk about saving peoples lives.anyone with a gps regarless if its sprint,verizon,t-mobile,virgin mobile should be able to be tracked.ok so people say what about the stalkers an that and this.they can get into the network?its ok you will the other person that needs to be tracked can give an agreement to add them to the sytem.so its not just anyone that can track you its family only maybe a friend if there in need and your worried about the.ok so i think i said alot.so do you think we could save more lives if we just work togeather with other networks with the family locater?i would pay 5 dollars for that but if im the only one on sprint and no one i know is then its kinda pointless so maybe rather then loose money you could maybe make more money this way?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: family locator

I'm sorry. Sprint family locator is only available using other sprint devices only.

Journeyman

Re: family locator

but it should be for every service not just one.thats what im trying to say

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.