Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need info

Journeyman

need info

how do you uninstall sprint tv on a htc hero ?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: need info

You can't uninstall the sprint pre-loaded apps unless you root your phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks i called sprint there trying to find why there chargeing me for something thats not in my contents and i didnt download.

Highlighted
Wizard

The HTC Hero requires a data plan, which includes the use of Sprint TV.  Unless you somehow have subscribed to Sprint TV Premium, you shouldn't be charged for Sprint TV.  Are you sure the charges are not for something else?

Highlighted
Master

Sorry to correct you Claudia, "Sprint TV Premium" is what is included in the Everything plans, "Sprint TV Xtra" is an additional $9.99 p/m, Plus some of the individual channels have additional charges.

Highlighted
Wizard

I'm always open for corrections.  🙂  Bad choice of words, it's the Premium Channels including Sprint Xtra that I was referring to: https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/portal/goTo?action=selectFolder&folderId=MultimediaSprintTV&zone=Entertainment&id12=SprintTV_BuyOtherChannels_DLTVFolder

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.