cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint nascar mobile

SOLVED
Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

This sucks, I switched back to Sprint just for the NASCAR info and now because I got an iphone I can't get it! Really sucks!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

sprint nascar mobile

as a reminder, the iPhone version of NASCAR is being developed.

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

At least iPhone users will have the app soon! We've had it taken away! lol

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

well it looks like there is some reprieve with some users, it still sucks that those of us w/o an iphone are an android are still being given the shaft and are not going to be able to follow the sport as we would like to.  Now with the twin 150's coming up on thursday, i was hoping, that since i am working that i could at least keep up with the races during the day.  But THANKS to the braintrust at Sprint i shall not have that chance.  THANK YOU GENIUSES for your decision.  I hope you are extremely happy and content with yourselves, cuz trust me, you may be the only ones.  i still have months to wait for even an upgrade, and even then i don't know if i will continue my services with this company. considering they don't seem to care about us, why should we, as the people who make your company what it is, care about your bottom line.

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

I still have a year before I can upgrade! Maybe I should just cancel the service, go somewhere else, and let them chase me for the ETF?

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

Rc.  as the original poster of this message i too would like to thank you for any help that you are trying to give to us.  i believe that we all know or understand that you were not the decision maker in this process,  i think what we are are looking for is someone affiliated with the company, who may have a voice, go to the decision makers and help them to understand that the 10%'s who are not android and iphone users, or eligible for an upgrade, would like to be heard.  Maybe if the pres, ceo, vp, etc can get a feel for what we are thinking some changes can be made.  or at least find a way to let those affected by such decisions know.  the only reason i found out was i tried the app 1 day before it was not supposed to work.  i tried it on the 16th and it was supposed to go into effect on the 17th.  i was not able to use it on the 16th.  Thank you for any assistance you have given and hopefully will continue to give to us in the future.  Please keep us all updated on any changes that may be made and let those in the know how we are all feeling.

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

I did e-mail Sprint Customer Service.  They answered me by saying that we are sorry for the action, yeah right.  The also said that they would forward my letter to the appropriate department...yea sure they will.  I think we should start a petition on Facebook and let corporate know exactly how many people they screwed over!

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

Mayven65 has a great idea - numbers speak louder than words. Tell a friend - the decision was bad and the lack of proper info made it worse.

Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

I am still very upset that the app has been taken from my phone.  I have ben a Sprint customer for a while and the reason I came to Sprint was due to Nascar. My phones have always had the app and they are not smartphones.  I can mot afford the extra $10 for the data plan you need for these phones.  I'm currently not avaliable for an upgrade and I will not be resigning with Sprint once my contract with them ends.  If I could afford to I would terminate it now. I might have felt differently if I would have been given some kind of notice that this was happening.  Word of mouth goes a long way and so far everyone I have talked to think this is not fair either.

Journeyman ZMC
Journeyman

sprint nascar mobile

Sprint just posted a response here: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/397704#397704

Nothing that hasn't been posted here, just confirmation that Sprint could care less about supporting their customers, and they have no qualms with removing features that were previously offered without notice.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.