Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint nascar mobile

SOLVED
111 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: sprint nascar mobile

world even earlier than expected. Tim Considine, Sprint's director of sports marketing, told SB Nation in a statement Monday: "Sprint is working with its internal partners to develop NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile for the iPhone, with an expected launch in the first half of the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season."(SB Nation)(1-31-2012)

ITS PAST HALF WAY OF THE SEASON!!!!!

Journeyman

is there anny chance of an up date at all for this ap on android system or is ther ea better app i can buy at this point i dont care if i goota pay for it as long as its more acurate and i have the live audio. with out the app constantly closing out or loosing audio and havingto close the app and re start it

Journeyman ZMC
Journeyman

Yes, I believe this is the goal in the future with BB10 devices that will run QNX that is currently the power behind the BB Playbook, but it will not work with current BB phones, just the Playbook.

Journeyman

Now I have not read all the posts, but let me toss this out here.  RIM (Blackberry) developers have a standing offer to Andriod developers.  Go to RIM's site and run their Android app thru some software to check compatability with RIM.  If the apps passes compatability it can be repackaged to be installed on Blackberry.  Has this been attempted??

Journeyman

I agree with all of you, this is B.S! I just posted a long rant in the forums about this very subject. I am not letting this go either, to me it is a breach of contract. We are not receiving the apps that Sprint advertises are free on all Sprint plans with data. Im thinking we can start some legal action against this. Remember Erin Brockovich took on a corporation. It can be done. What really pisses me off the most is that Sprint Customer Support acts like oh well there is nothing we can do, just live with it. They could at least work with us to come up with a resolution.

Journeyman

I am with you Steve. I have had no issues with Sprint until they started [...]people with BB. I did have an issue with a Sprint Store where the salesperson told me that something was compatible with a phone and it wasn't and when I went to exchange for a different phone, I was told I could only do it once. After my 30 days I found out he was lying again. I will stand behind you!

Message was edited by: mapesy

Journeyman

I'm not letting this go. I'm fighting until the end. I'm going to exhaust all my options with this deal. The thing is, they want us to throw our hands in the air and say just forget about it......I'm not doing that though. Sorry, Sprint.

I actually had no issues whatsoever with Sprint up until this point with the Nascar app. I was truly happy my service. Now though, its a different story.

Journeyman

I agree. Sprint should have sent an e-mail or text to everyone who has a BB and used Sprint\NASCAR App last season. Now I'm stuck with a CRAPPY BB and I can't access NASCAR app. Next the Football app will be gone and they will start removing everything making BB just a phone and messaging device!

Journeyman

Just sent Dan an email.  I was really hesitant on going with Sprint to begin with and now I am really regretting my decision to switch to Sprint.

Journeyman

I emailed the Dan@ and a customer service rep phoned me. She was VERY well trained in her explanation and also very well trained in saying I was not going to get any credit, exception, discount, or anything else. I wanted the Sprint Cup Mobile so bad I actually reluctantly went to my local Sprint store to upgrade. I was the only customer in the store the entire time I was there. Five employees were there and not a single one got up to help me. All of them were sitting on stools on the customer side of the counter messing with what I assumed were their personal phones. One employee asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted to upgrade my Blackberry to an Android phone and she simply pointed and said "they're over there" and went back to messing with her phone. Should I give up? I'm eligible for a $150 credit on one of my phones but not the other and my wife has to have one just like mine so I can keep explaining how it works.