cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE Coverage Map

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G LTE Coverage Map

So, according to Sprint's coverage map 4G LTE should be available in my area (Ligonier, IN 46767).  It just looks like that by the industrial park area is limited to 3G.  If this is the case, why don't I get LTE?  Is it just showing what's gonna be available soon or something?

27 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: 4G LTE Coverage Map

jaleesa.gordon,

Thanks for the post. I looked into your area and we are in the process of Network Vision in your area. By the zip that was given there is one active tower in your area. We are only about 22% done with the area. As we progress and more towers go live you will notice more LTE coverage. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

Jaleesa,

You can get a good idea of where active LTE 4G is in your area by checking out the Sensorly maps. It looks like there's some active towers to the south and west of you a bit, but they don't quite cover your area yet.

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=46767

Journeyman

Thanks!  I can get it where it shows LTE is available...I was just confused when I looked at Sprint's coverage map and it showed the whole area as 4G LTE.  I knew that definitely wasn't true because I don't get it on my phone...heck I'm lucky if I get 3G!  I just didn't know if it meant that it was coming there or not...but thanks again!

Journeyman

Awesome!  Thanks so much.  Any idea on when coverage in 46571 will improve?  I guess 324 Morrow St Topeka, IN 46571 is Off Sprint's network, but the other half of town is supposed to receive the best coverage.  Last night I lost a call 5 times and had 10 failed attempts to connect a phone call.  I'm afraid to say when I move there in the next couple of months I'm gonna have to drop Sprint unless there are plans for improvement in the area .  I don't want to, but what's the point of paying a phone bill if I cannot use it.

Wizard

jaleesa.gordon,

We are in the process of network vision in the zip that was provided. I am unable to give an exact date for completion, but I can tell you that we are about 22% done with LTE in that area. Once more towers go live you should notice enhanced coverage. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

you will experience some network outages during the the upgrade process as technician take out old equipment at cell sites and replace it with new

Journeyman

I Am sorry but i have to say that your answer is a lie. I have the same problem with zip 10552 and guess what?! I never get 4GLTE. Yet when you sign new users your sales people promise coverage on the map. 22%... That is what you always say. Stop lying and just say that Sprint does not have coverage and that you lied when you sold me the plan

GrandMaster

so which part of kd.fst's response was a lie? last i checked their his/her response was to someone in ANOTHER zip code...that has nothing to do with YOUR zip code..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My service has gotten a lot better...I still have glitches here and there but I get LTE almost everywhere it says I should now!  He doesn't seem like a very happy person...I didn't think kd.fst was lying to me lol!