cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE in Toledo OH!!!!!!

Journeyman

Re: 4G LTE in Toledo OH!!!!!!

S4GRU.COM has informations all about NV and sprint and that was my guess on when it will be here only cus they said it should be complete by 2013 and we are not in the deployment schedule for this year but sometime next year and i have a friend that had talked to some one at sprint store that had information but couldn't share it and said that when detroit is done we will be done idk if i want to call that legit or not

Journeyman

My mobile network started showing CDMA-eHRPD:14

Come on LTE

Journeyman

Yup.... like 3 or four 4G LTE cities up in Puerto Rico and ZERO in Ohio. NOT ONE SINGLE TOWER IN OHIO. Cleveland deployment to happen soon I guess. Love how I can have 0 3G bars/be in roaming while my Verizon friends are using 4G in the exact same location. Can't wait for my contract to be up

Journeyman

I hear you about the Cleveland service. I can be commuting thru downtown and have no service or calls being dropped. Srint service just plain sucks. They should concentrate on getting 3G good before rolling out anything else and screwing everything up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Some areas have been waiting since 2009/2010 for the Wimax upgrade oh wait they dropped that, I mean LTE upgrade...seriously this is a nationwide problem I chose to stop patronizing companies with crappy service I rather have my 3Gb cap/month with great service than have an "ulimited" limited capabilities service. I already dropped 2 lines 2 more to go . . Plus the 10 for the company I work for...

Journeyman

lol yup.... So messed up. Just counting down the months. Used to be able to get 1,000+ kbs on 3g and in the EXACT same locations can barely pull 300 kbs now. Literally can be in roaming at my house/drop calls but in the same place Verizon AND AT&T both have LTE up and running.

Wizard

I wouldn't want you to leave the Sprint family. May I have your zip and the device that you are using? What are your concerns? I'm here to help.

ThankYou

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

There's little anyone one can realistically do. The technology simply is not in place, nor is it planned to be put in place. Like I already said, I struggle to get a decent 3G signal in the same area other carriers have 4G LTE. No plans for 4G LTE in the greater Toledo Ohio area for Sprint. I'm paying an additional $10/month + tax to use sub par 3G serivce in the exact same locations that I used to be able to get DSL type speeds (1,000+ kbps) based on SpeedTest.Net app and now max out around 100-300 kbps. I'm even in roaming in these same areas at times as well. The basic purpose of having a cell phone is for an emergency, and I literally tried to call 911 once and I couldn't connect. My typical 1 bar of 3G dropped and I was in roaming. I was roaming where Verizon has 4G and couldn't even call 911 on Sprint..... True story

Journeyman

I'm not the original poster, but I can second his concerns.  I have an HTC EVO3D and my 3G speeds are horrible.  More often than not in the 50-100K range in and around Toledo.  Obviously I have no 4G since this phone is Wimax.  My company Phone through Verizon is a Droid Bionic and is 4G.  My data speeds are amazing.  I am seriously on the verge of cancelling both of my lines (1 which is out of contract.  1 which is up in a couple of months) if things don't change SOON.  I want the Galaxy Note 2, and can find it on all the other providers.  My most likely being Verizon at this point since their service is proven to be viable to me.  My zip code is 43560 and I frequent all of the surrounding zip codes in an average workday.

Give me something solid to go on here or a 8 year customer is taking two lines and walking away.

Thanks,

Chris

Journeyman

They must have upgraded our backhaul out here in point place.  Our speeds are not as bad as my original post.  Very late at night or really early in the moring I've seen speeds as high as 1-1.5 mb down.  Most of the time its between 190-300kb now.  I am eagerly awaiting 4g LTE

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.