cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE in Toledo OH!!!!!!

Journeyman

4G LTE in Toledo OH!!!!!!

Screenshot_2012-08-07-13-58-51.png

Never mind.  Just double checked my speeds.  Sorry should have put 56K not 4G LTE

36 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 4G LTE in Toledo OH!!!!!!

UNLIMITED DATA at limited speeds.

Journeyman

g54g54g wrote:

UNLIMITED DATA at limited speeds.

This is going to be changing with Network Vision.

Journeyman

I would agree. However, are customers supposed to pay full price for what they are receiving? When is Network Vision going to be completed?

Journeyman

Network Vision will be completed by the end of 2013. Network Vision is being deployed in tons of markets all over the country, most of which will be near completion by years end.

This is a list of markets being deployed right now. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

Here is a market map for Sprint so you can get an idea of how large these markets actually are.

Journeyman

MO9856 are you saying NV will be completed in Toledo by the end of 2013 and started by the end of 2012?

Journeyman

Journeyman

the whole network vision project will complete in 2013 now for toledo it will be prob be around summer early fall samsung is the oem for our market...rumor has it when detroit is complte in september we will 2 and detroit will be deploying the worker here in the next 15-30 days

Journeyman

Great news!  Where did you see or hear that?

Journeyman

Data speeds have been better for me as of late.  I can actually drive around streaming Pandora with no skipping and calls seem clearer.  Not super fast 3g but much better.  Has anyone else heard this 4g rumor? 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.