cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Spokane Valley, WA

Journeyman

4G Spokane Valley, WA

I was at work in Airway Heights and seemed to have my normal crappy 3G connection all day.  Then I got home to the Valley (99212) around 11:30PM and noticed the 4G icon on my status bar. I ran Speed Test a few times and seem to be averaging 9-11 Mbps.  Did we finally get 4G running in the area and is it going to stay?

13 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: 4G Spokane Valley, WA

BradHP76,

Thanks for the post.  The towers that I'm seeing in the 99212 are 4G enabled.  Let me know your closest cross streets and I'll let you know if your in close enough proximity to expect to continuously have 4G.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

Cross streets would be Broadway and Argonne. I seem to be getting consistent and fast speeds at home so far.

Is there an ETA on 4G being enabled in Airway Heights, 99011?  Hywy 2 and Rambo Rd.

Wizard

BradHP76,

Thank you for the post. The tower that is two miles to the Northwest of Highway Two and Rambo Road that serves that location is scheduled to be 4G enabled within the next three months.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

Is there an ETA for the area of francis and Monroe st

Wizard

Russ0196,

Thank you for the post. The intersection of Francis and Monroe is not registering in our mapping software for that general area in Washington.  Is there a nearby intersection that is comprised of more major streets that I may check?

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

W Francis Ave & N Monroe St Spokane wa

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there an eta for 4g lte in north Spokane N Monroe st and country homes blvd

Wizard

Russ0196,

Thanks for the location information.  The tower that serves this location is 0.2 miles away and will be getting the following upgrades within 3 months:

4G 1900 MHz:    Scheduled (Next 3 Months)

3G 1900 MHz:    Scheduled (Next 3 Months)

Voice / 1xRTT 800 MHz: Scheduled (Next 3 Months)

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Wizard

Russ0196,

Thank you for the post.  The N Monroe st and country homes blvd in Spokane is not showing up either.  As with the last location, if you give me slightly more main streets that are nearby I cam go ahead and check the coverage.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.